Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent ideas good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not desperate to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued InventHelp Patent Referral Services, however they perform quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and Inventhelp Pittsburgh does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.